dimarts, 27 d’octubre del 2009

My style

Jeans, a sweatshirt and trainers, are my favorite clothing items. I don't wear Gothic or Baggy styles, they're horrible!

Sweatshirts, jeans and trainers this are essentials. I like a lot the accessories a lot! I love earrings!!

I usually wear purple clothes, it's my favorite colour! I sometimes wear black sweatshirts. But I love purple!

I describe my style with Selena Gomez, because I like her style, it's cool!

I usually wear jeans, a cool t-shirt and trainers. I sometimes wear a neck scarf, I love it! In winter I always wear a jacket to school because I go walking, and cool boots. I never wear a skirt or a dress to school!

On special occasions I wear smart clothes like a dress or a skirt, with cool shoes or boots, nice earrings, my sunglasses and a handbag.

I am different from the rest because I don't wear the same as other people, I have got my style.

I always wear accessories I like them! I usually wear big earrings, and a pink watch. I sometimes wear big rings too. I rarely wear a necklace or a bracelet. I never wear sunglasses to school but at the weekends , I wear big purple sunglasses. I rarely wear a belt to school.

I love going shopping because I like cool clothes!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada